Monday, October 21, 2013

WEEKLY MACRO VOL.43: SNOW

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing on this lovely Monday? How was your weekend? Today's macro post is going to be a little different from my usual ones. The very first snow arrived here last week on Thursday, and I managed to take a close up picture before it melted away in my hand. So I thought it would be fun to show you a close up off the snow, instead off a beauty product like I normally do :-) 

♥ Snow.

Fall and Winter is my favorite time off the year, I just love everything about it. Christmas is right around the corner too, which makes me oh so happy. I'm really looking forward to start listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies, while enjoying a cup off hot chocolate under a warm blanket :-)

What do you think about this week's macro post? Are you excited for Christmas? Are you a snow person? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Very nice blog!!!!!!!!!
    Maro by http://beautyandmakeup-marw86makeup.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holiday season! Every year I bake lots of goodies and give them to my friends. This year I will be making gingerbread ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chris Me too, it's my favorite time off the year. Aww, that sounds delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig