Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beauty Haul: Wet n' Wild

Hey everyone :-)
Did you have a nice Easter? What did you guys do? I spent Easter with my family. We went on a little trip to Sweden for some fun in the snow. Every time we go to Sweden we always stock up on food and coca-cola, because it's a lot cheaper then here in Norway.

When we were there, we stopped by a food store called ICA. When we arrived at the cashier, I spotted a little stand of Wet n' Wild products. I'm a huge fan of Wet n' Wild. Sadly they are not available in stores here, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw the stand. They didn't have the best selection of products, but I did manage to pick up a few things :-)

 ♥ Megalast Nail Polishes in I Need a Refresh -Mint, Wet Cement, Through The Grapewine & Disturbia. 

These Megalast nail polishes look so pretty! I have only tried out Wet n' Wild's fastdry nail polishes, so I'm very excited to give these a try. The first three shades look like they can be opaque in just one/two coats, so they might be great for doing nail art. I will definitely be trying that out soon :-)

 ♥ Wet n' Wild Coloricon Blush in Heather Silk. 

♥ Wet n' Wild Coloricon Blush in Heather Silk. 

I'm a big fan of these coloricon blushes, and I can't wait to give this shade a try. I already have Pearlescent Pink in my blush collection, and I absolutely love it :-) 

Which products from Wet n' Wild are your favorites? Have you tried out any of the products I picked up? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love wet n wild! They make some great, super affordable items. I have this blush, but I think the packaging has now been updated. I love the polishes too - the pink is gorgeous!

    Enjoy!

    http://www.allthatslap.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blush looks lovely!!:) xx

    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so jealous! I am yet to buy WnW products! These nail polishes look very cool!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love wet n wild! Such a lovely haul :) I have the mega last polish in I Need A Refresh Mint which I managed to get through a swap & it's gorg! Such a pretty Tiffany blue & the brush is fab, you'll love it! :)

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. @allthatslap It was really fun to find their little stand of products, wish wnw was available here :-)

    Yeah, it looks super pretty. Looking forward to trying it out :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mademoiselle Lala You should check out Beauty Joint. They sell Wet n' wild, and they are not that expensive :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Truly Madly Beauty Thank you so much sweetie. Can't wait to try it out :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så gøy å ramle over Wet N Wild da :) I Need A Refresh-Mint og Heather Silk ser begge fantastiske ut :) Håper på flere innlegg med de :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE wet n wild makeup! Especially the color icon trios! Such. Great shadows! I use wet n wild almost everyday!

    www.allthings-ally.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig