Saturday, June 2, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Mint Green & Flowers

Hey Sweeties :)
Today has been a great day! The sun has been shining and I finally got to play dress up again. I'm looking forward to the hot weather that is right around the corner. Its finally time to say goodbye to my thick winter jackets and hello to my flowy skirts and dresses, oh how I've missed you :)










What I'm wearing: 
♥ Sweater from H&M. 
♥ Skirt from H&M. 
♥ Tights from Esprit. 
♥ Boots  by Jenny Skavlan for BikBok.
♥ Necklace from H&M. 

Simon, the most amazing guy that I know, who also happens to be my fiance, is turning 26 years old today. I just know that this is going to be a fantastic day. Let's hope that he is going to love the gift I bought him. Why must it be so difficult to buy presents for guys? Ha ha :)

What do you think about today's look? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Cute top. Mint is a good color on you. Happy birthday to your man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love it!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I have a new giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater hun. Your gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. :) Wild shoes.
    Stay in touch,
    xoxo
    Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look marvelous in mint! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is just so pretty and feminine I love it :)
    and happy birthday to your man :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sweater and congrats on the engagement! oh yeah happy belated bday to him!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig