Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Nail Polish Collection: Sinful Colors

Im back with another nail polish collection post and this time I want to show you all the nail polishes that I own by Sinful Colors. I just started collecting these, so thats why I dont have that many to show you :)


♥ L-R: Social Ladder, Bermuda Sunshine, Dozen Roses & Beautiful Girl.


♥ L-R: Social Ladder, Bermuda Sunshine, Dozen Roses & Beautiful Girl.


♥ L-R: Scandal, Cabana, Mint Apple, Flirting Nails & Coco Diamond.


♥ L-R: Scandal, Cabana, Mint Apple, Flirting Nails & Coco Diamond.

I love these nail polishesa lot. Sinful Colors have a pretty good range off colors to choose from and each polish is only $2.50. Social Ladder and Bermuda Sunshine are very sheer, so you definitely need a few more coats off those to get the same color as in the bottle.

Where to buy? You can get these at Cherry Culture for only $2.50 each, here is the link to their selection off colors. Cherry Culture ships worldwide.

If you want to see how I organize and store my entire nail polish collection, you can read about it here :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Do you own any nail polishes by Sinful Colors? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Mint Apple :D ! It looks amazing !
    But the polishes do look quite pigmented
    I love these kind of posts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these usually $2 at Walgreens? In any case, I love the Sinful Colors formula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sinful colour polishes especially when they are on sale at Walgreens for .99 cents! The colours you have here are all so pretty. I especially love Mint Apple.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! LOVE coco and flirting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got one of this, easy-going, and i love it. I 'll do a post on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @VijiiS I dont know, we dont have Walgreens here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @FunnyFaceBeauty Sadly we dont have Walgreens here so we never have those amazing deals. I have to get everything online :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Y I have been wanting to get Easy Going for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coco Diamond and Beautiful Girl looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you have been liking Sinful Colors you have to check out my blog! Especially the new shade Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig