Thursday, March 17, 2011

Elf Cosmetcis Gotta Glow Swatch (Requested)

I got a request if i could post swatches of the Gotta Glow Blush by Elf Cosmetics that i showed you in my haul yesterday. If you didn't see my Elf Cosmetics Haul, you can read about it here





Swatch:



I really like this highlighter blush, going to do a review on it soon :)

Thank you so much for leaving me so many sweet comments, you guys are the best. Love every single one of you so much. And please dont forget to check out my poll and vote for which brands you would like to see in my next giveaway :)

Have you tried Gotta Glow by Elf Cosmetics? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The swatch really shows the colour in real life. I have it and it looks the exact same in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent swatches! Thanks for doing that Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lot like the NARS Albatross blush but a little less shimmery. For the price though, its definitely the one to go for. Thanks for the swatches.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig