Monday, January 31, 2011

Burlesque

Went to the movies last night to watch Burlesque. I abslutely love this movie, its awesome and really fun to watch. Christina Aguilera has such a beautiful and strong voice, she is so talented. The dancing, costumes, singing is amazing. I really recommend that you check out this movie if you are a big fan of musicals.


Picture Source
blog.reelloop.com

OPI has teamed up with Sony Pictures Screen Gems and released the Burlesque Collection.
I have ordered 8 nail polishes from this collection and 5 other shades that i have been wanting for a long time.

I am looking for two shades from the Alice In Wonderland Collection By OPI. Absolutely Alice and Mad As a Hatter. You know a site who still have those shades?
Ebay have the whole collection, but these are the two colors that i like from that collection.

Have you seen Burlesque?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i want to see that movie!!
    thank you for reminding me with this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it too <3 saw it last month =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There doesn't seem to be any burlesque in the movie at all but if you love Christina and Cher it's an entertaining musical/jazz flick.

    The nail polish set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen this. I am cheap & normally wait for it to premier on cable tv. LOL. makeup seems hot though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig