Monday, October 18, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Shimmering Palette + Gloss

Hey Cupcakes :)

I finally have a new design thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend. He helped me alot with this and he made my header too. I really like how my blog looks now, think it looks much better and its much easier to read. Let me know what you think of my design in my poll :)

Shimmering Palette:


Swatch:


The weightless and creamy shimmers instantly illuminate the eyes, lips and face.

This palette gives your skin a healthy natural glow. You can mix and match colors to create you unique look. These colors are so creamy and the colors are really pretty.

2 In One Conditioning Gloss:



Swatch:

This 2 in one gloss has shimmering lip color in the inner tube and clear conditioning gloss in the
outer tube for ultimate lip satisfaction.

This gloss is a little sticky and i dont like that. But its a very pretty color, name off the color is
supermodel. I probably wont buy this again since im not a big fan of sticky lipglosses.

Have you tried any off these elf products? :)
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. im loving your new blog layout!! great swatches by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new layout! It's nice and bright. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this new layout too! Very pretty.....love the swatches esp the lipgloss. Pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout...it is much easier to read. I always wondered about that shimmer palette...looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey this new layout is lovely!! Love this palette...Thanks for the swatches dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new layout! Very girly! And you're right, it's a lot easier to read now, at least on my pc screen! :D
    One question about the shimmering palette: What do you use it for? the colors are really pretty but I could imagine too sticky for the eyes? How much was it?

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love that palette of four!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your lovely comment.
    I haven't seen your blog before, but I love the layout and what a cute header.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that palette:) I bougt one 2 from elf^^
    Looking 4ward to try it too:)

    xo Helene

    http://frkbilmerke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you as well!!

    Really like the layout! very chick!! :D

    <3Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoring the blog. Good team work! :)

    Maybe father christmas will bring me an elf for Christmas? I hope so. ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig