Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Blushes


Left-Right: Fushia Fusion, Candid Coral & Tickled Pink

I bought three blushes from Elf Cosmetics studio line. Im really loving these blushes, they are really pigmented and the color are really cute.
I love their studio line. The products are really good and they are so affordable. If you cant afford expensive brands, elf is a very good choice. They have alot of great products to choose from.

Swatch: Fushia Fusion

Swatch: Candid Coral



Swatch: Tickled Pink



Next time you are planning on buying something from elf cosmetics, you should check out these blushes.They are really good and i think that you will like them :)

I going to post a few reviews on some products soon and im also going to start shopping for my MAC Giveaway. If you have any products that you would like me to add to the giveaway, please leave me a comment here

Have a wonderful night guys, thank you for being so sweet :)

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I have yet to try the ELF blushes! I really like Candid Coral since I don't have anything like it! Can't wait for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the swatches! I always thought about buying some of the blushes, but I was unsure about the color..and now I know I love the Fushia Fusion!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I've been lusting after some of their blushes for awhile! Fushia Fusion is so bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow really nice blushes and loving ur new blog layout~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hun i use both MAC's 224 & 217 brushes for blending ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blushes..am yet to try Elf products lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these look super pigmented and pretty..must try the coral one some time
    www.peachesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fushia Fusion looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Christine, you got me convinced! I just placed an order at e.l.f.! :D I can't believe it! haha can't wait though ;)

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com
    PS: I gave you an award on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous colors hun <3
    and love ur new layout ,, its more fun like u =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi christine, I have added a link to this post in my ultimate blush guide. You can check it out here( scroll to bottom)...
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AjjwbeV4cuSzdGhOMld6Y3MyenhER3hJWFVsRHdTNFE&hl=en&single=true&gid=0&output=html

    Let me know your MAC skin shade please, so i can enter that as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig